Adipex slimming tablets act directly on the brain. They can effectively reduce appetite, accelerate metabolism and reduce body weight.
Adipex may cause such CNS side effects, as:
- temporary loss of consciousness
- impairment of sleep cycles and insomnia
- mood swings
- anxiety or feelings of extreme happiness
- fatigue and depression.
Patients, who take Adipex, sometimes complain about headaches. Headaches are usually divided into primary and secondary. Primary headaches include migraines, cluster headaches and tension headaches.
To reduce the primary headaches risk in Adipex therapy, it is recommended to maintain good quality sleep, to keep to a healthy diet, to reduce stress and to take alternating douches. Headaches appear more frequently in patients, who abuse smoking, alcohol and caffeine.
Adipex slimming tablets are not always the cause for headaches. Secondary headaches can be a symptom of such pathologies as brain tumors, hangover, flu, thrombosis, concussion and glaucoma.
It is recommended to seek medical advice, if in slimming tablets therapy, headache:
- Appeared after a head injury
- Is accompanied by nausea, vomiting and fever
- Continuously enhances and lasts more than 24 hours
- Is accompanied by blurred vision, slurred speech, loss of consciousness or memory.
Headache can be eliminated with such OTC analgesic drugs, as Aspirin, Advil, Acetaminophen and Profen. Though these are OTC drugs, they should not be taken too often.
The following side effects may appear or worsen in patients, taking Adipex slimming tablets with Aspirin: difficult or frequent defecation, nausea, dizziness and stomach pain. Prescription drugs are advised, if OTC pain relievers do not reduce the headache.
Different groups of drugs can be used for preventing and treating headaches:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (e.g., Nexcede, Ketoprofen, Aleve, Anaprox, Naprosyn, Zorvolex, Arthrotec and Ibuprofen)
- Vasoactive drugs (e.g., Clonidine, Catapres, Duraclon and Kapvay)
- Antiepileptic drugs (e.g., Valproate Sodium and Depacon)
- As well as psychotropic drugs, tranquilizers, botulinum toxins, beta-blockers and nootropics.
When taking Adipex, obese patients should consult their doctor, before using any medical drugs, including non-prescription pain relievers.
If you want to lose weight by means of Adipex capsules but have never taken them, before buying Adipex online you can find real reviews about this drug. If you decide to order Adipex online but have never bought prescription anti-obesity drugs on online pharmacies, ask all questions you have by email.